Growing up in her family’s real estate business, Stephanie Ritchie developed a strong appreciation for entrepreneurs—one that followed her into a career in public accounting.
She learned much about the skills and dedication it takes to run a successful company. Along the way, she earned degrees in both finance law and accounting.
Stephanie heads Bader Martin’s client accounting services practice. She provides accounting and business consulting services to startups and closely held businesses, with an emphasis in the real estate, technology and family business sectors. She is a member of the firm’s real estate, distribution and manufacturing, and family business practice groups.
Stephanie has work experience in private industry, providing her with an insider’s knowledge of accounting and business operations. Clients benefit from her strong communication and relationship skills, which enable her to provide advice on accounting, financial and business matters as challenges and opportunities arise throughout the year.
She is also experienced in advising clients on QuickBooks and on enhancing operations and efficiency by streamlining procedures and eliminating redundant efforts.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Past Member, Institute of Management Accountants
- Past Board Member and Treasurer, Residence East
- Past Board Member and Treasurer, 511 Mercer HOA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Finance Law, Portland State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Accounting, Seattle Pacific University
- FIVE STAR Best CPA: Accounting, Seattle, 2016, 2017