Sherry was always the organized one. Her own family marvels at the energy she puts into planning — whether for a vacation, an event or even something as elemental as a holiday dinner.
Initially, that lead Sherry into book publishing. She loved the process of pulling together every little thing that makes a book actually happen, including the financial aspects. To enhance her understanding of financial topics she returned to school, earning both an MBA and a Master of Professional Accounting in Taxation.
Now, Sherry puts her love of planning and financial matters to work as a CPA serving high net worth families.
Sherry is a senior manager in the Bader Martin tax practice and a member of the firm’s high net worth and trusts/estates practice groups.
Before joining Bader Martin, Sherry spent more than eight years in senior positions with the international accounting firms of Arthur Andersen and KPMG, followed by 15 years as the tax manager for a large family office.
Sherry also gives back to the local arts community as a member of the donor stewardship committee for Book-It Repertory Theatre.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Book-It Repertory Theatre, Donor Stewardship Committee
- Bachelor of Arts in Classical Studies, Scripps College
- Master of Business Administration, University of Washington
- Master of Professional Accounting in Taxation, University of Washington