If you ask Rodney Fujita about his career path, he’ll tell you he’s always loved to figure things out. A born problem solver who likes helping people, he sits back, listens, and then manages to come up with just the right solution.
Rod is a native Seattleite and heads Bader Martin’s tax practice. He also leads the firm’s real estate practice group.
His work integrates tax compliance and planning with business consulting services for closely held businesses and their owners. It includes an emphasis in tax and transaction planning, retirement planning, business entity selection, tax-deferred exchanges, stock options consulting, and liability protection.
Although Rod works with businesses operating in a broad range of industries, his practice focus includes real estate, professional firms, retail, and wholesale/distribution.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- ArtsFund, Board of Trustees, Executive Committee, Finance Committee Chair
- Past Board Member, Vice Chair and Treasurer, Seattle Chinatown International District
- Preservation Development Authority
- Past (Founding) Member, Japanese American Chamber of Commerce of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, with honors, University of Washington
- FIVE STAR Best CPA: Taxation, Business Planning, Accounting, Seattle, 2010, 2012, 2014 – 2018