Robert Nicklos is a principal in Bader Martin’s accounting and assurance practice. He is also a member of the firm’s real estate, not-for-profit and distribution / manufacturing practice groups.
Rob’s client work focuses on audits and advisory services for privately held businesses and employee benefit plans. He has deep expertise in U.S. GAAP, as well as internal controls, identifying and proactively managing risk, process and profitability enhancement, mergers and acquisitions, including quality of earnings, private and public offerings and related due diligence.
Prior to joining Bader Martin, Rob spent more than two decades with the audit practices of PricewaterhouseCoopers and Grant Thornton. He served clients in the technology, distribution, manufacturing and professional services sectors.
Rob also worked as a senior financial executive for a privately held company. His combination of public accounting and private industry experience provides him with practical insights and real-world expertise in financial and accounting best practices, operational processes and procedures and internal controls.
- Audit and assurance services for closely held and family businesses
- Business consulting and process improvement
- Internal controls
- Wholesale distribution
- Professional services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Quality of earnings
- Independent schools and other not-for-profit organizations
- Benefit plans
- Certified Public Accountant [CPA], Washington, Oregon
- Yellow Book Certified
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Board Member and Finance Committee Member, O’Dea High School
- Past Finance Committee Member, United Way of King County
- Past Board Member, Kindering Center
- Past Chair, Oregon Board of Accountancy Complaints Committee
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Accounting, University of Washington