Matthew King is a manager in the Bader Martin tax practice and a member of the firm’s real estate and distribution and manufacturing practice groups.
Matt’s work integrates consulting and tax services for closely held businesses. He serves clients in a range of industries, with an emphasis in real estate and professional services. His expertise includes state and local tax and stock option planning.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Ashford University
- Master of Public Accounting, University of Washington