Mary Dickinson enjoys empowering people. She has a passion for accounting systems, databases, and all of the structures and practices that support people in doing the work they love.
After an early focus on music and the arts, Mary discovered her true passion for business. She earned a degree in accounting and her CPA credential, and won a number of prestigious awards in the process.
Mary’s work at Bader Martin emphasizes accounting, tax, compilation and review services for professional service firms and other closely held businesses.
She is skilled in planning and accounting for complex transactions, scenario modeling, data management, and the development and implementation of tools for financial analysis.
Mary is also a leader in the firm’s employee benefit plan practice. She provides audit, consulting, and compliance services for benefit plans; including plan selection, monitoring and compliance, and optimization to serve business objectives.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA), American Institute of Certified Public
- Accountants and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Center for Employee Ownership
- Washington Women in Tax (Past President)
- Northwest Family Business Advisors
- Cathedral Foundation of The Diocese of Olympia
- Seattle Shakespeare Company, Advisory Board (Past Board Member and Treasurer)
- Past Board of Directors, the Diocese of Olympia
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Accounting, University of Washington
- Elijah Watt Sells Award
- Washington State Gold Medal, November 1987 CPA Exam