Mark Gose is a manager in Bader Martin’s accounting and assurance practice. He is also a member of the firm’s technology and distribution/manufacturing practice groups.
Mark’s work combines audits and other financial statement engagements with consulting services for closely held businesses, with an emphasis in the technology, real estate, distribution and manufacturing sectors.
Prior to joining Bader Martin, Mark spent four years with the audit practice of Ernst & Young where he focused primarily on assurance services for public and privately held entities, including those in the distribution and real estate sectors.
Mark’s initial experience at a national accounting firm provided him with practical insights and expertise in accounting and auditing best practices, financial processes and procedures, and internal controls over financial reporting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington, California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics/Accounting, cum laude, Claremont McKenna College