Marianna Willey is a senior manager in Bader Martin’s tax practice and a member of the firm’s trusts and estates and high net worth practice groups.
Marianna’s work emphasizes tax compliance and advisory services for affluent individuals and families. She has extensive experience in estate and legacy strategy and planning, and has her Master of Science in Taxation from Golden Gate University. She is also in the process of completing the coursework required for her Graduate Certificate in Estate Planning.
Her work with business clients includes a focus in the family business and real estate sectors.
Languages Fluent in English and Spanish
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle
- New Beginnings, Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Washington Women in Tax
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, University of Washington
- Accounting Certificate, University of Washington
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Graduate-level estate planning courses, Golden Gate University