Lori Scott is a senior manager in Bader Martin’s accounting and assurance practice and a leader in the firm’s not-for-profit practice.
Lori’s client work emphasizes financial statement audits, OMB Single Audits and other financial statement engagements for not-for-profit organizations. She has expertise in internal controls and in helping clients with endowment funds to implement requirements of the Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act (UPMIFA).
Lori also has extensive experience in providing audit and consulting services for employee benefit plans.
Prior to joining Bader Martin, Lori spent more than 14 years with the audit practice of national CPA firm PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and six years with a regional CPA firm. She also taught nonprofit and governmental accounting at Portland State University.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington, Oregon, California
- Not-for-Profit Certificate I, American Institute of CPAs
- Yellow Book Certified
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Western Pension and Benefits Council
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP)
- Seattle Public Library Foundation, Board of Directors
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Oregon State University