Laura Avery is a manager in the Bader Martin tax practice and a member of the firm’s family business and real estate practice groups.
Laura provides a blend of tax and consulting services for closely held and family-owned companies and their entrepreneurial owners, as well as affluent individuals and families.
Laura serves clients in a range of industries, with an emphasis in the real estate sector.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, magna cum laude, University of Arizona
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University