Keeley Kennett is a senior manager in the Bader Martin tax practice and a leader in the firm’s high net worth practice group.
Keeley’s work emphasizes tax compliance and advisory services for affluent individuals and families, as well as their family businesses. She has extensive experience managing tax engagements and implementing tax and financial planning strategies.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, cum laude, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Seattle Pacific University
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University