Keeley Kennett is a manager in the Bader Martin tax practice and a member of the high net worth and family business practice groups.
Keeley’s work emphasizes tax compliance and advisory services for affluent individuals and families. She has extensive experience managing tax engagements and implementing tax and financial planning strategies.
She recently completed the coursework required for her Masters in Taxation from Golden Gate University.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, cum laude, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Seattle Pacific University
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University