Perhaps surprisingly, Kate’s first passion was the stage. As an actor, she loved the personal connections she could make with people in the audience. The communication… And who doesn’t like applause?
Along the way, Kate also discovered a flair for business. And ultimately, she embarked on a career that combines all of her passions — for people, for communication and for business. She never looked back.
Kate brings her warmth, people skills and business acumen to her work at Bader Martin, serving high net worth and ultra high net worth families and their family offices, trusts and estates.
Kate is a principal in the firm’s tax practice. She is also a leader in its high net worth practice.
Kate works collaboratively with clients and their advisors to support high net worth and ultra high net worth families and their family offices. She provides them with a range of services, including strategic tax planning and preparation, family controllership and financial reporting, bill pay, wealth transfer planning, risk management, estate planning, philanthropy and governance, to name a few.
Kate is also a member of the firm’s trusts and estates practice. In addition to her CPA, she has earned a graduate-level Certificate in Estate Planning and Taxation.
- Certified Public Accountant [CPA], Washington
- Graduate-level Certificate in Estate Planning and Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle
- Seattle University Planned Giving Committee
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Accounting, Golden State University
- Courses in the Professional Actors Program, University of Washington