Karri Lapin, is a senior manager in the Bader Martin tax practice. She’s also a member of the firm’s trusts and estates practice group and its high net worth practice group.
Karri’s work emphasizes tax consulting for high net worth individuals and families, as well as estate and trust matters and wealth transfer planning. She enjoys working directly with clients, and as well as collaborating with teams of investment advisors and attorneys.
She has broad experience in tax compliance and planning for high net worth families and their closely held businesses, trusts and estates.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Bar Association, Real Property, Trust & Probate Section
- Washington Women in Tax
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Whitman College
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Gonzaga University
- Master of Laws in Taxation, University of Washington School of Law