Kammie Keane is a senior manager in the Bader Martin tax practice. She’s also a member of the firm’s high net worth practice group and its trusts and estates practice group.
Kammie’s work emphasizes tax consulting for high net worth individuals and families, as well as estate and trust matters and wealth transfer planning. She enjoys working directly with clients, as well as collaborating with teams of investment advisors and attorneys.
She has broad experience in tax compliance and planning for high net worth families and their closely held businesses, trusts and estates.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle
- Washington Women in Tax
- Bellevue Rotary Club
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Central Washington University
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Minor in Business Administration, Washington State University