John St. Clair is a manager in the Bader Martin tax practice and a member of the firm’s family business practice group.
John provides a blend of tax and consulting services for closely held and family-owned companies and their entrepreneurial owners.
He serves clients in a range of industries, with an emphasis in the real estate sector.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Associate of Technical Arts in Construction Management, Edmonds Community College
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, with honors, Central Washington University