For Eric Evans, there’s nothing more rewarding than helping people along their financial journeys. You might say it’s his passion.
You see, Eric believes that no matter how affluent you are, there are always opportunities to make smarter financial decisions and to enhance personal wealth. He volunteers as a teacher and coach in financial literacy, helping people to do just that.
At Bader Martin, Eric is a senior manager in the tax practice and a member of the firm’s high net worth and family business practice groups.
Eric provides tax and consulting services for closely held and family-owned companies and their entrepreneurial owners, as well as affluent individuals and families. He has extensive experience in tax compliance and planning for federal, state and multi-state jurisdictions.
Eric serves clients in a range of sectors, including high net worth, family business, and real estate,.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BA in Accounting and Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude, Seattle Pacific University
- Elijah Watt Sells Award, 2011