Bryan Avery is a senior manager in the Bader Martin tax practice and a member of the firm’s real estate and high net worth practice groups.
Bryan provides a blend of tax and consulting services for closely held and family-owned companies and their entrepreneurial owners, as well as affluent individuals and families. He has extensive experience in partnership, corporate, trust and individual taxation at the federal and state levels.
Bryan serves clients in a range of industries, with a particular focus in the real estate sector.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- ArtsFund Associate
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- ULI Urban Land Institute
- Past Steering Committee Member, Habitat Young Professionals, Seattle – King County
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance, Grand Valley State University
- Masters in Accounting, Grand Valley State University
- Elijah Watt Sells Award, 2010
- FIVE STAR Best CPA: Taxation, Seattle, 2016, 2017