Bryan Avery is a principal in the Bader Martin tax practice and a leader in the firm’s real estate and high net worth practice groups.
Bryan provides a blend of tax and advisory services for closely held and family-owned companies, as well as affluent individuals and families. He has extensive experience in partnership, corporate and individual taxation at the federal and state levels.
Bryan serves clients in a range of industries, with a particular focus in the real estate sector.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- ULI Urban Land Institute
- Past Steering Committee Member, Habitat Young Professionals, Seattle – King County
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance, Grand Valley State University
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Grand Valley State University
- Elijah Watt Sells Award, 2010
- FIVE STAR Best CPA: Taxation, Seattle, 2016, 2017, 2018