Angela Bailor is a manager in the Bader Martin tax practice and a member of the firm’s high net worth and family business practice groups. She leads the firm’s Executive Compensation sub-niche.
Angela provides a blend of tax and consulting services for closely held and family owned companies and their entrepreneurial owners, as well as affluent individuals and multi-generational families. She enjoys working directly with clients, as well as collaborating with teams of investment advisors and attorneys. She has extensive experience managing tax engagements and implementing tax and financial planning strategies.
Angela serves clients in a range of industries, with an emphasis in the high net worth, family business, and technology sectors.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Seattle Philanthropic Advisors Network
- Washington Women in Tax
- Washington Technology Industry Association
- Northwest Family Business Advisors
- Past Board Member and Finance Committee Member, Family Law CASA of King County
- Past Member, Northwest Entrepreneur Network
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with distinction, University of Washington
- Master of Professional Accounting, University of Washington
- National Academy of Public Accounting Professionals: Top 10 Public Accounting Professional Rising Stars, Washington, 2015