A commitment to community is at the heart of nearly everything Allan Steinman does. In fact, it’s pretty much a family value for the Steinmans. Together, Allan and his wife serve on six boards and donate their time and financial resources to numerous charities.
Allan is a semi-retired principal in Bader Martin’s tax practice. His work emphasis includes tax planning and business consulting for closely held and family-owned companies, as well as high net worth families. He also assists clients in developing their own strategies for giving back to their communities.
Allan serves business clients in a range of sectors, including professional services, retail, wholesale distribution, real estate, technology, and manufacturing.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Forterra, Treasurer and Chair of Finance Committee
- Kline Galland Center, Past Chair of the Board of Directors
- Temple Beth El (Past President)
- Past Board Member and Board Chair, Audit and Finance Committee Member, KUOW/Puget Sound Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)
- Past Secretary and Treasurer, Home of Peace Cemetery Association
- Past Member of Board of Visitors, University of Puget Sound School of Business and Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, University of Puget Sound
- Master of Business Administration, University of Puget Sound
- Graduate-level tax courses, Golden Gate University
- FIVE STAR Best CPA: Taxation, Business Planning, Seattle, 2010, 2014 – 2016