Aaron Smart is a manager in Bader Martin’s accounting and assurance practice. He is also a member of the firm’s distribution and manufacturing practice group.
Aaron’s work combines audits and other financial statement engagements with consulting services for closely held businesses and their entrepreneurial owners. He also performs litigation support with a focus on economic loss and insurance claims.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Seattle University Accounting Mentor Program
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Business Administration, Western Washington University
- Master of Professional Accounting, Accounting and Business Valuation, Seattle University